Monday, July 16, 2007

safety first!

Since so many of you requested a picture of me wearing my shirt with a bow (and you call youselves my friends...) I will think about it. I am not promising anything, but I am in a slightly better mood now so I'll consider it. Why am I in a better mood, you ask? Well for one thing, my little feetsies are feeling better. So much better in fact, that Fig and I got in trouble for running around the house and yelling at each other for an hour straight without stopping yesterday. Massah was just crabby for some reason. But I have another reason - look what I got!!!

A presents from Coco my cousin (whom I do not like "That Way")!!!

I think that's one of her better photos. But anyway, look what she gave me!!!


It's a BLANKET! So my toes will not fall off any more because towels get wrapped around them! Ooooh, a Blue (because I'm a BOY) Luxery Throw!!!


Look at how beautiful it is in my jail!


I love it!

Thank you, Coco!!! What a fabulous idea! I'm cuddling in it right now! Oh, and her sister Sophie got something for Fig too... you can see it by clicking here.

19 comments:

Frasier said...

Hi Tadpole,
You are rocking your bob!Love that blanky,Looks so soft...I am a blanky expert at my house.I need the softest one always !
Frasier

Ruby Bleu said...

That last photo of you Tad is very GQ...you look so mysterious!!!

How nice of Coco to send you a prezzie!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great color for you!!!
Hugs,
sitka

wally said...

Ooooh--that's a great present. I like you the best with toes.

wally.

PS. I'm tagging you for the time capsule game! See my blog for details.

Emily and Ike said...

Nice blanket, dude. You should really try to be more careful though.
Ike

Asta said...

Tad,
do you have a new haiwdo???you look pawticulawly handsome in these photos...wow that's the most luxuriostest blanket I've ever seen...your"jail" loks like a twenty staw hotel now...I'm glad your footie is better..I saw what your dwama queen sister fig got too..what's up with calling you It????/jelousy is vewy unbecoming in a giwl
smoochie kisses
Asta

coco said...

awwwwwwww, cuzzie tads, i am soooo glad you like your made-for-boydawgs blankie! mom and i thought it would be just right for you. maybe massah can get her smells all over it for you so the store-smells go away and you will feel better snuggling with it.

we love you so much - in a cuzzie kind of way!! coco

Peanut said...

Geez why was Massah cranky? that is a lovely blankie.

Joe Stains said...

oh you sure did get a nice pressie! I would love a blanket like that but not until about November!

Balboa said...

that's a nice lookin' blanket dude, I have to get me one.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Ferndoggle said...

Now that is perfect for your jail. I love blankies. That CoCo sure is swell (and pretty). I tagged her.

Sherman

Casper and pals said...

Oh Tad, please do show us your shirt with the bow. I pwomise not to tease you any more!!

Woofs, Casper

Ps that's a very manly blue bwanket for such a MANLY dog like you :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tad.
Sure you feel better to play for an hour with Fig! Did your Massah had a headache??
That is a very nice present from Coco.
Have a good night
Lorenza

PS Don't forget the picture!

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that's a lovely blankie, and looks much less likel;y to attack you than the evil towel. Sweet dreams.

Licks
Oscar x

Scruffy said...

Ooooo! What a lovely blanket.

The Mighty Scruff

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tad!
That was a nice pressie from Coco. :) I thought the blanket looks very soft and inviting!
And guess wat? I got your package today!!!!! :) I will blog about it later. Thank Q soooooo much!!

Lady Kaos said...

I read Fig's bog and saw the cool rope, but I definatley think you got the better gift! Coco may have saved your life! It's good to have such great cousins!
Kaos

Marley said...

Ooooh! That looks like its comfy! Mom says she needs to get me one too cause I chewed up my old one when I first came home.

Good luck avoiding the shirt with a bow! I'm glad I'm too big for clothes!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.