Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Le Time Capsule de Tad

I've been tagged by Wally to play the Time Capsule game! I have to name 5 thing I would want the future to know about ME! I don't know how far into the future we're talking, but I'm sure that the further and further out we go, the more and more famous I will become. But that's beside the point. First things first:

1. a picture of me and Mean Sister Fig because I love her a lot AND so that everyone will know who exactly put these things in the Time Capsule.

2. my ottoman because it's where I sleep every night and it is the most comfortable piece of furniture in the world. Massah said she didn't know how large this capsule was and she wasn't sure my ottoman would fit inside it, but that's okay because if it didn't then I would keep it and continue sleeping on it every night.

3. all my clothes (so that I don't have to wear them anymore).


4. one of my blankets that I curl up and sleep under while Massah watches TV at night.


5. and my last item is kind of a "two-fer" because they both are very important to me. My Rockin' Guy Blogger award that Casper and Ruby gave me:

And also a copy of the entry where Wally said I was the Manliest Dog on the Internets - here. And just to prove just how correct he was, here is a picture of my chest hair:


If you look very closely, you can see about 8 hairs; I'm very proud of those little hairs and NEVER let Massah trim them.

26 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Those are some manly chest hairs Tad. You are one studly dude.

Sherman

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tad.
I like your choices for that time capsule. Lets see the size of it at the end!
You sure have macho man chest hairs!
Don't let your Mazzah to touch them!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Casper and pals said...

We love your choices for your time capsule especially the clothes (LOL) and the MANLY pic of your chest hair. Momma was ROFL

Woofs, Casper

FleasGang said...

Too bad Tree wasn't still alive. He'd make a great addition to the time capsule. :-(

And that's a great place for all your clothes!

The FleasGang

Asta said...

Wow Tad I think you have more chest hair than my Daddy, you ARE THE MAN!
I know you hate your clothes, but you look gweat in the red sweater in the thiwd picture
smoochie kisses
Asta

Ruby Bleu said...

Mom got me a magnetflying glass, and I think I see them. Except I counted 9...I think you missed one!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Jen and Suki said...

Oh Tadpole, don't ever trim your chest hair. Work it!

Mommy says we need to find one of you. If you're willing to play, I'm down wit dat.

coco said...

tad, those manly pony-dog hairs on your chest are magnificent. you are a grand example of a little chinese man masquerading as a doggin.

your time capsule is very well thought out. and of course the pictures are awesome - my fave is the one with you and meannie fig with your heads tilted perfectly in sync. hee!!!!!

cuzzy smoochies, coco

Peanut said...

Those are some huge chest hairs. You really are the manliest manly dog I know.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo.. Look at that chest, sexy!!! Your choices for the time capsule is perfect! I love that you are being sweet and putting a photo of you and mean sister fig!
hugs,
Sitka

Joe Stains said...

woah, those chest hairs are uhh tough and very manly! I am sure your ottoman will fit!

wally said...

You should put one of those hairs in the time capsule in case there is a machismo deficit in the future.

wally.

Emily and Ike said...

I like the chest hairs but my mom said that's kind of gross.
Iek

Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Wow-- you really do look like a little naked chinese man--chest hairs and all!! Love the TC choices--

MJ's doghouse said...

wow tadpole..those chest hairs make my pants wanna get up and dance....kinda...i dont really wear pants...i just heard mom say that once...i have always thought you were handsome though

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, that's quite a chest rug you got going on there Tad!

I think the time capsule is big - Pippa is putting his Landrover car/truck in there!

Licks
Oscar x

Amber-Mae said...

Nice chest Tadpole. No hair at all! I wish mine was like that too but I think I'll be too exposed! Especially to the boys *ahem* LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ume said...

hi Tad,
great choices for the time capsule! veri manly chest hair indeed, all 8 (or 9) of them!

Luckie Girl said...

Oooh...Tad, those manly chesty hair look really hunky dory. hehe...But are you sure there are 8 hairs? I thought I counted like 10!

Jessica said...

Tad....We love your time capsule thoughts. Great ideas.

And yes, we think those 8 chest hairs are very manly.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Moco said...

Tad:
Peanut and Flash's Pappy thinks that you are related to Paris Hilton. He thinks that you could be her brother. Especially in picture #3. Both have you have been to jail. I think she deserves it more than you.
Peanut and Flash's Grammie

Ricky Pepper said...

Tad!
Those chest hairs are so manly, I can hear your roar from here.
xoxo,
Ricky

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hey Tadpole. Those are all great items to save for the future. We just love all your manly chest hair! What a great present from Coco! You are one lucky pup. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

fee said...

for a moment i thought you were going to put fig into the capsule! phew... bad eyes.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are cool things you're putting in the time capsule Tadpole.

I think you're very manly too


~ girl girl

Balboa said...

I like that idea of putting your clothes in there, good thinking.

Dude your one macho doggie with those hairs now.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa