Thursday, July 19, 2007

LOOOOOOLA (sorry if this is messed up - Blogger is not cooperating)

Whoa!!!!! I got a pressie from my BFF Lola Sprout Beyonce!!!!! Look!


Massah looked away for an instant, and LOOK WHO STUCK HER SMOOSHED UP NOSE IN MY PRESENT!



























But that toy she got out... oh I LOVE it!!!!! It's a frog, and I used to have one but Massah threw it away.... This is the last picture of us together:




And now so I'm SO HAPPY Lola sent me another one!












I LOVE it, as you can see from this video!
























Anyway, I got lots of other stuff too! A fabulous SNAKE!!!!! Look how happy Snake is! He loves to be chewed on!



I spent LOTS of time with him.



I took particular care to keep watch and NOT to let Mean Sister Fig take him away from me.



See the way I hug him?



But Lola is so nice that she sent Fig something too! It's a CRAB!!!!! HAAAAA!!!!! She loved it - I don't think she had any idea of our secret inside joke: look at the TWO CRABS!



We played lots and lots. That's why there aren't very many good pictures - we were too crazy to hold still for a picture!
















I was so excited that Massah made me stop playing because she thought I would give myself a stroke since I was so EXCITED! (These pictures were taken over a two-day period, for my saftey.) And that's not all I got - Lola sent me a beautiful note with her picture on it too!



And a squeaky bone!



This is the collection! And it includes a Cuz!!! A GOOD Cuz, which we didn't have before! And RIBS!!! And Massah can't take them away from me because they came in MY BOX! Isn't my BFF Lola Sprout Beyonce the GREATEST?!?!?!?!?!?!



CONFIDENTIAL TO MY BFF LOLA SPROUT BEYONCE: I put up the secret picture next to my jail. I have a sneaking suspicion that Massah might have seen it, because she was asking me about the pictures on the wall.





I just went into Fig's jail and pretended I didn't know what she was talking about....


28 comments:

Casper and pals said...

WOW- Look at all the COOL pressies!!!! You are so lucky Tad!!!

Ferndoggle said...

I am so glad you like all of your presents Tad! You have excellent form playing tug with Fig. You use your front legs as weapons just like me!!

Mr. Snake looks like he's in good hands. I can't wait to see how many days it takes for you to rip his head off!!

Your BFF in the Whole Wide World.

Lola Sprout Beyonce

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tad.
Look at all those presents!! Lola is very nice, I mean, of course she is you BFF!
Looks like Fig is also enjoying them!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Peanut said...

Lola is a great BFF. The crab is funny. Keep all those toys away from Fig.

Sparky said...

Did Fig get the joke - 'cause that's funny! I can't wait to send out my very first pressie!

Joe Stains said...

wow lola is a GREAT friend to you if she sends you a CUZ! I dunno how funny that crab toy is though, I am kind of crabby myself. We have those nylabone ribs somewhere, mom hasnt seen them for a while.

Molly the Airedale said...

Visiting your blog is like being at my house! Mitch is a thief just like Fig is! It's sad but true, huh Tad?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

FleasGang said...

Dang! We think Fig might be trying to break you little neck or at least pull out your teethies by the way she plays tug-o-war!! Your BFF is Pawesome :-)

The FleasGang

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Taddie...
What great prezzies!!! Lola has excellent taste is prezzies and in BFFs!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

Awesome pressies! Lola is so good to you and her BFFs!
Hugs,
Sitka

Balboa said...

whoa all those presents, how exciting.

You were having such a great time, what a great BFF you have

Boy my Fig is really strong huh, hee hee.


Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Tad, you are a rockin' dog blogger!
Its a new award!
Have a good night
Lorenza

wally said...

Your sissy has crabs???? Ohmydog! No wait, I get it now.

Those are some AWESOME prezzies and it is fun to watch you in KILL mode. I am learning many manly lessons from you. My ma ape must be learning some too cuz she watched those videos over and over.

wally.

wally said...

PS. Thanks for noticing my sissy is teetering on the edge of sanity. You can really see it in the Moo Tube pictures I posted. Yikes!

wally.

Emily and Ike said...

I am really jealous.
Ike

coco said...

oh tad, what a wondrous collection of fabulous toys!! i don't know which one is the bestest!! good luck keeping them away from meanie fig!!

cuddles, coco

Amber-Mae said...

Oh woooow! Tadpole, you're really killing that frog! You got such lovely stuffies to kill... That's sooo nice of Lola to send you such lovely victims. Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wowie, look at all those presents! What a lucky guy you are Tad!

Are those ribs Nylabone? They look pretty cool!

Licks
Oscar x

MJ's doghouse said...

Holy Tamoles Tadpole..you got some pretty great presents there. You are the luckiest little chinese man around. I like the crab...lol...you two are very funny.

Jen and Suki said...

Aw you are so lucky, Tadpole! I love presents - and squeaky things, and you got both! Mom says my big mean bark actually sounds just like your new squeaky toys. Grr-rruff!

Asta said...

Tad
Lola is obviously a supewb and cawing fwiend..those awe pawsome gifts she sent..and I like your inside joke about the cwab, heheheheh
Both Fwoggy and the snake look like they will enjoy being munched by you..have a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta

Luckie Girl said...

Those are wonderful pressies from Lola. I would have gone CRAZY with that snake I tell ya. My paws are just twiching right now...hehe...
Erm..Fig's really lucky that you have so mnay nice friends to send things to you and she gets to erm...enjoy them too.

Sophie Brador said...

Wow! Lola really is your BFF. I'm also super impressed with your art collection. I didn't know you had such highbrow taste!

Ume said...

hiya Tad,
great prezzies from Lola! i like Froggy the best; Fig seems to think so too!
btw, your skin looks much better!

ToFFee said...

Lola thinks of everything huh?

she gives crabs to Fig so to be away from your stuffs!

keep that innocent look.. I'm sure Massah will never know about it..

Wuffs!
Toffee

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really nice gifts that Lola sent you. You got such a great BFF

~ girl girl

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Tad, Gweat toys - be sure to pwotect them fwom Figgles.

xxx Asta down under

Ricky Pepper said...

Oh my dogness! I have the same spare ribs toy...it's de-lish-ous!

Congrats on your fun, fun, fun!

xoxo,
Ricky