But she finally got it, as you can see. She was so proud of herself. I honestly don't know how she survives here by herself. This just adds fuel to my Grammy's "find a man" plan for her.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Tad: What is your favorite treat?
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
And I didn't let up!
Monday, June 25, 2007
And this is the ONLY other one of me from the whole entire party. There was obviously some serious mis-management of the camera, there, if there are only 3 pictures of me....
And by the way - I do not have a big nose. I've read what some of you are saying about me! It simply is closest to the camera and therefore looks larger than it really is. There's some kind of name for that phenomenon - I'm not an artist so I can't remember it, but it has something to do with the focal point or a messed up camera perspective or something like that. I blame it entirely on Massah.
Friday, June 22, 2007
2. Your age when came to live with your people? Somewhere around 6 months
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? I don't wear a collar unless I'm on my leash, but that one is burberry
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Massh-in-law!
5. How much do you weigh? 11 pounds (she STARVES me!)
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? UGG boots (hey, they're UGGly!)
7. Do you like other Dogs? Yes
8. Who is your best non-human friend? My BFF Lola!!! And I should also mention Fig because I love her too
10. Do you like to be brushed? What is brushed?!
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? YES!
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes they do, but not Massah because she is scared; she takes me to Petco
13. Any formal education? Fig taught me all kinds of things, like how to bark at things in the yard!
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? I run around like the Energizer Bunny until someone sits down - then I'm on their lap!
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Taddy-wack, Taddles, Little Naked Chinese Man, Taddly-winks, Baby Boy
16. What is your best trick? What's a trick? Is it something to eat?
17. Do you like kitties? I have never met one, but they sound VERY scary at the vet'narin's office....
18. What did you have for breakfast? My Low-Residue prescription food *sigh*
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? Oh, yes - I kill and eat ants and spiders and bugs all the time!
21. Where do you sleep at night? Against Massah's neck
22. Do you like to swim? I've never tried it, but I don't think I would enjoy it
23. Can you make puppies? Thank God no! They tried to make me do that once and I will be scarred forever!!!
24. Your favorite place to visit? Motch's house
25. Do you give kisses? Oh yes!
26. Can you potty on command? I know what that means, but I refuse to do it - hee hee....
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ CUZ!!!!!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
It's the lovely Diva Lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we will be BFF forever and ever and have lots of fun annoying our siblings and sitting on our mom's laps and playing in our yards and eating things we shouldn't and licking up people's noses and chasing balls and snuffling around in the dirts in our yards and being CUTE! I'm so excited to have a BFF!!!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
She said no one in the entire world can make faces and look like me. And then she laughed. I'm taking that as a compliment.
Monday, June 18, 2007
We also went outside to play, but when we got out there I saw MOOSE!!! I love our neighbor Moose! He's so nice to me! I almost didn't recognize him though, because he got ALL HIS HAIR CUT OFF! He almost looks as bad as I did when Massah gave me a mullet!
We said hello, and I told him how much I look up to him.
He makes pee-pee on our bushes like a big dog - I told him I'm trying to learn how to make big boy pee-pee's too! He did it right there on that bush in front of me so that I could watch his technique.
After all that excitement, I had to lay down to rest. I chose Massah-in-law's lap so I could lick and lick and lick her. Up the nose is my specialty. Like this:
After Coco left and everything settled down, we were all tired! This is how we spend lazy Sunday afternoons at Motch's house. This video also features Sadie, Motch's Cocker Spaniel. I've talked about her before - she about 317 years old and can't hear or see anything, but she likes to follow me and Fig around sometimes.
We were too tired to even play our regular bitey-face games... that was our slow motion bitey-face. I'll leave you with one more picture from the weekend. This is Massah-in-law holding Coco while Moose checks her out and I smell his bum. What a great day!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Now, I'm all for Crestie Pride and all that jazz... but did I really look like that?!
How time flies... it's been over 9 months since I've found her!