Tuesday, May 1, 2007

a bad night

This is how I spent my evening last night: watching Mean Sister Fig eat a bone that I couldn't have. I also spent a good amount of time trying to sneak around and figure out a way to steal it.






I am like a ninja - Massah looked away from a moment and when she turned back around, look what she saw!!





As you saw, the evil woman unfortuntately took it away from me. Something about not wanting things to explode from my body. Whatever - it's not fair! And then she gave it BACK to Fig and sent her upstairs so I couldn't see her chewing it. As if that would make me feel better about it. And then she showed me all the other bones I have to chew on. Like that would make me feel better about it. Look at me staring longingly at the staircase.

I just stood on the stairs and whined. I still don't think it's fair.

12 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, poor Tad. Those plastic bones are hardly comparable are they? I hope you got a good treat from mum.

Licks
Oscar x

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Taddy, Massah is just wanting to make sure you don't get a tummy ache. She loves you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Anonymous said...

And you also got a bone over the weekend at motch's house, too, tad. You'd better be careful...we don't want your tummy to hurt.

wally said...

wwwww--poor Taddy. I can still see your sunburn! Well, I guess it's best to avoid exploding butt.

I hope you get good treats to compensate.

wally.

ps. I need to learn your ninja skills. I'm a pretty good thief but I could use some pointers.

Anonymous said...

Poor Tadpole! You're right, she is a mean sister! Chewing on that bone right in front of you like that when she knows you can't have one!
Kaos

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Tads,
Oh man, that was really mean of Fig...then again, Massah wasn't very nice too! It's not fair huh? But thank goodness you were fast enuff to get a couple of nice licks and bites from the bone before Massah discovered it.

Fu Fu said...

Aw Tadpole... dont be sad. I saw your pic from previous post. she sure got red from sun-tanning

~ fufu

e said...

Hey Tad
That's sad about how you can't eat yummy food. But it's better that than be sick. Ohh you poor thing, has the sunburn gone away???

Love
Fei

Ferndoggle said...

That first video is like watching Penny & Lola! Penny lays there staring at Lola with death eyes...not chewing, not eating, just holding it in her mouth & starting. And Lola walks around & whines and then sits down & looks at me like I might help! Too funny.

Ferndoggle

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Oh poor Tadpole! Fig sure was giving you the evil eye in the first video, but lucky for you you had a chance to have a little bit of munch time on the bone:)

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Joe Stains said...

I love that Fig is just as grumpty as me!!

Balboa said...

WOW, I can't believe you got a bone away from Fig. She must really love you if she let you get that bone.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa