Sparky did a post and told us 10 things about himself so we could get to know him better. I thought it was a great idea, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that my life's pretty much an open book; there isn't too much that I haven't already shared. But I'm going to try to think of some things, just because it's fun!
1. After my bath, I lick all the baby oil off my body because it tastes so good! It's the lavender kind - mmmm! Massah doesn't like it when I do that, but I hide behind the couch so she can't see me.
2. I dig cotton balls out of the garbage and eat them. Only cotton balls. I love them.
3. After I poo, instead of scratching and covering it up with dirt and grass, I stretch out my back legs into the air one at a time very slowly. Massah says I look like a ballerina. I think it's very manly.
4. I LOVE to sit on Massah-in-law. I can be doing anything, but as soon as she sits down, I'm on her lap!
5. Sometimes if I have to go potty in the middle of the night, I smack Mean Sister Fig on the head until she wakes up. Just because it disturbs her sleep and annoys her.
6. I scream like a little girl and release my anal glands if something really scares me. Did I say too much?
7. I spin around in clock-wise circles really fast while I'm waiting for my food. I just get so excited I can't stand still! Eating is my favorite!!
8. Last Thanksgiving I snuck out the door when some family was coming inside, and I ran all around the neighborhood for almost half an hour before anyone noticed I was gone! It was so much fun! I barked at Fannie May, the lazy basset hound across the street!
9. I'm kinda scared of old ladies with gray hair and especially ladies who smoke (evil puppy-hood experiences) but I'm getting better.
10. This one is kinda embarrassing, but I don't know how to make puppies. Before Massah rescued me, they tried to make me a daddy, but I didn't understand. Massah says it's okay now, and they even took away some parts of my anatomy so no one can ever make me try again. Let me tell you, there's nothing fun about it! That female dog (I'm not allowed to say that other word) was MEAN!