Monday, March 19, 2007

thanks for the info -

I just wanted to quickly update everyone on my health and the dog food recall situation. Ike wrote about it in his journal and he posted the link for the list of dog foods that are affected, so you can check it out there. But Massah called the vet and found that the food that I'm on is NOT part of the recall. Which is good news. But it's also bad news because we still don't know why I'm sick. Oh well. I guess it's partly a process of elimination. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and concerns!

5 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tad, Glad to hear you didn't have the bad food. I hope your tummy problems are just an allergy or something. Then it's easy to solve (if you figure out what you're allergic to, that is).

Cash said...

Awwww Tad,
I am glad it is not your food on the bad list...I hope you get better soon.
xoxo,
Jasper

Joe Stains said...

we are glad you don't have that bad food! hpoefully it is something minor that is making you ill!

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Mom was worried about my food too since I'm on Iams soft food. She didn't take a chance and threw everything out and I'm now living the high life eating cooked hamburg and I hear that I'm going to get cooked chicken this week...how great is that?

Hugs from Billy Boo and mom:)

Tadpole said...

Sophie, we don't know what the problem is, but I'm feeling good now so I'm not worrying. I'll let Massah do that.

Jasper - I added you to my friends!

Joey, I think I need food like Tanner makes! Bananas Two Ways sounds pretty good....

Billy, I wish Massah would have done that. She just called our vet (where we get my food) and they told her I'd be fine. I've had chicken before - DEEEEEEELISH!