Monday, March 5, 2007

my bad weekend

I was not getting better, so Massah took me to the vet-narin this weekend. I don't really like going there. But I brought the camera to help keep me distracted. Here we are waiting for the doctor.
I heard lots of strange things there. There was a bunch of yelling and screaming next door. Massah said it was a CAT. I've never seen one, but there was a picture of one on the wall. Scary!

Finally the doctor came and looked at me. I stood quietly on this counter.

They did unspeakable things to me. See that blue EVIL POKER?

I won't even TELL you where they put that.... (turns out Tad's temperature is just fine!)

Then they took me away and stole some of my blood. It hurt and I squirmed all over. Then my leg got all bandaged up.
It took a very long time and Massah waited patiently. She must really love me a lot if she went out in public looking like that, huh?
I DID see something interesting.... This is a "body conditioning" chart, showing dogs that are too fat or too skinny. I told Massah I looked like the one on the bottom, the "THIN DOG" and that she should feed me 7 times a day - not the 2 times a day like she does now.
She didn't listen to me, but the doctor gave me these wonderful treats! They taste like TUNA! I've never had tuna, but I'm pretty sure I'd like it!
Massah wore this shirt all day long - to declare her love for me! She said something about "reminding herself"...?
I'm feeling better now, but I'm exhausted. I'm still waiting for my birthday celebration....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick, Taddywack, and I hope the medicine makes you feel better.

The Brat Pack said...

Poor you! I hope those meds kick in and you're up and well soon! (and ready to celebrate!)

Sloppy Kisses,
Dot from The Brat Pack

Anonymous said...

aww, tad... it makes me so sad that you're sick! hope you feel better soon!!