Tuesday, March 6, 2007

FINALLY!

Well I was finally better enough to have my birthday party! It was a quiet affair, because too much stress causes me to get sicker, so I had quiet fun, Massah said. I got these very cool keys!
You can already see that I've chewed them up a little. They're good! But my sister stole them. She tries to steal everything from me.
Good thing Massah got me other presents, otherwise I would have to show Fig who's boss.... But I also got this stuffie - it looks kinda like my cousin Sadie!
I'm not really sure why it has big pink ears, but I LOVE it anyway!!
My mean sister Fig tried to steal that too.... But Massah didn't let her. She's trying to look "apologetic" in this picture - she isn't fooling ME, though.
Massah gave it back to me and I chewed and chewed until I chewed its eyes and nose off.

It was wonderful!

I went a little crazy... but I couldn't help myself because I love it so much!

Whew! I was a little dazed and confused after all that! Took me a while to get my bearings back.
Fig laid around and made weird faces because she wasn't allowed to play with it.
All in all it was a good day! Here's our portrait. Please excuse my "crazy eye"... I was just excited about my birthday!
Thanks to everyone for the birthday and get well wishes! The doctor is calling Massah today, so we'll have an update on my health soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally got to celebrate, Tadpole! May you have many, many more happy birthdays!

The Brat Pack said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We hope your vet has good news!

The Brat Pack

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tad, a little late. I am not sure how to use this thing yet......yours is different from your sisters, so I am not sure how to comment. I liked your birthday pictures and your toys look like so much fun. Hope you are feeling better.

Tadpole said...

Motchie - thanks for the wishes for many more birthdays! With the news from the doctor, I think it might come true.

Brat Pack - it WAS fun! Thanks!

Grammy - I'm really stretching your internet skills, aren't I? Hee hee! Thanks.