Friday, April 27, 2007

YAY!

This probably won't make any sense to most people, so I'm not going to try absurdly hard to explain it, but this is for my Massah-in-law. Well, she's not really my Massah-in-law, she's more like an aunt. But I've always called her my Massah-in-law, for some unknown reason. But moving on, she's coming home today, and I get to see her tonight!!! I'm so excited!!! I missed her!!! Look at us all together a few months ago.... Note to Balboa - this is what Fig looks like a lot of the time. I'm just letting you know. She's YOUR girlfriend....


Anyway, this is for her:
I'm a SPHINX!!!!! A SPHINX!!!!!

12 comments:

wally said...

Awesome! Guests are the greatest. When they bring belly scratches and snacks, especially.

wally.

Ruby Bleu said...

Good for you Taddy!!! And you kind of do look like a sphinx!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Peanut said...

Yeah Massah-in-law. We are glad you get to go home. GO have fun tad.

leah said...

being away 22 days was TOO LONG!!!

at least massah snuck you in to see me, even if i did get in trouble for running around with you... ;)

I LOVE YOU TAD!

Luckie Girl said...

Oh Tad,
You are too cute. Mom says she wishes there are more chinese crested doggies here in Singapore!
Enjoy your time with Massah in law.

Sophie Brador said...

You are so totally a Sphinx!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hey Tad, Tasha here. Homecomings are the best! If mom or dad are gone even for just a few hours, we get very excited when they come home. I talk really loud and Eva turns around and around in circles! And thats only after a few hours. If mom or dad is gone for a few days, you should hear the yelping and the crying of joy! Belly Rubs, Tasha

Emily and Ike said...

You are a sphinx - except a sphinx is a cat so you are back in that conundrum again.
Ike

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

You take the best pictures Tadpole!

Big hugs from Billy Boo:)

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, you are a sphinx Tad!

Licks
Oscar x

Fu Fu said...

Oh Tadpole, you make such a cute SPHINX. :)

~ fufu

leah said...

hee hee! thanks, tad! i missed you!!