Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've procrastinated long enough

I have a couple orders of business to take care of that should have been addressed days ago. First of all, I was tagged by Asta (down under) to post a pictures of my belly. Like I said last time, I'm not a real big fan of showing my belly, but Massah found one more picture. I don't like showing my boy-bits (or those they left me) so that's why I look kinda shy.




And secondly I've been tagged to post a silly picture. I looked through all my files, but I didn't see any silly situations that were captured on film! How strange, because Massah always says I'm silly! Here's kind of a weird one, though. You can see my teethies! And a close-up of my nose!


My girl laughed so hard at your comments on yesterday's post! Some of you doggies said that I looked so excited in the video and that you'd never seen me that happy! I must just post pictures of me being scared and quiet on this blog! I'm usually running around and throwing things up in the air! Massah calls me a pogo stick, because I'm always jumping, jumping, jumping all over the place! I am a happy, HAPPY doggin who likes to express myself joyfully! :) I'll have to work on finding more pictures of me being crazy/happy like I am usually. Here's a vidoe of me playing. Massah caught me at the end of my chasing-my-tail extravaganza, but it's a good representation of what goes on in our house most of the time. I'm running around amusing myself, and Fig (likes to think she) is protecting us from the mass murders who apparently spy on us every night. Massah was changing the sheets and getting ready to do laundry so that's why everything is sprawled out all over.


Ahhh... that was also before I started having trouble with my tummy area, hence the bone that was available to me. Boy I sure do miss those things....

11 comments:

Emily and Ike said...

I always knew you were silly!
Ike

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tad...I like that tail chasing game. I wish I could play, but I don't have a tail :(

From that view, those stairs are really scarey, so I can understand why you are having problems!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Lady Kaos said...

I chase my tail a lot. My Mom laughs at me because when I chase my tail I go one way for awhile and then I switch directions and go that direction for awhile. It's so I don't get too dizzy.
Kaos

Ferndoggle said...

I love to chase my tail...which is kinda hard because it's only 2 inches long. I'll get it one day!! For now I just chase Sherman's. Then he tries to bite me.

Lola

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Lil' Tad, Those are great photos. I think a lot of your photos are funny. Massah is smart to have a plastic mattress cover. My mum has one too! xxx Asta

Peanut said...

You are a silly doggie Tad.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You have a cool tail to chase. I can just about grab mine if I really twist!

Licks
Oscar x

Balboa said...

YOu are really funny dude!

I agree with Ruby bleu, those staris do look scarey from the top, you couldn't pay me in cheese and boxes to go down those stairs!

By the way, I love Fig's voice!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tads, I play that tail chasing game all the time. :) It's fun huh? Good exercise too. Seriously, I find those stairs really swcary too..can't believe Fig goes up and down like it's easy as ABC!
I love your videos....Mom has never seen a Chinese Crest before you so she's always going ooooohhh and ahhh..how cute you look...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tad. Yes, those stairs are as scary as mine. Tail chasing?, how do I do that? Looks fun. I want to do that.
Have a good night
Lorenza

wally said...

I, like you, take my happiness to a new level when I am happy. When there are visitors at the house I am Very Serious but I know how to cut loose sometimes--just like you!

wally.