Wednesday, March 7, 2007

extra, extra, read all about it!

Hi everyone! I have lots of good news and some kinda good/kinda bad news - I'll go with the kinda/kinda news first. Turns out the doctor doesn't know what's wrong with me, can you believe it?! They did all kinds of bloodwork and tests, and all he said was that he doesn't know! We do know that I (continue to) have pancreatitis, and that my liver levels are very, very strange. *shrug*

Now on to the GOOD news: I don't have to take any medicine after my tuna treats are gone! I don't mind the tuna treats medicine, but I've had some other stuff, and I don't relish taking any more of it. And OTHER good news - I get to eat baby carrotts for my treats now!!! Now, no - I haven't ever tasted them - but I'm sure I'll LOVE them!! I've never seen anything I haven't wanted to eat!!

Now I just have to wait until Massah buys some. Heaven forbid she keep something HEALTHY in the house...! I'll just take a nap until she gets them....

I need to snuggle down a little more....

Make sure I'm completely covered....


There! Now goodnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news, Tadppole. And I can't wait to see pictures of you eating your new carrot treats!

Emily and Ike said...

Ugh - pancreatitis is the pits!
I hope you are all better soon.
Ike

Belly said...

You're too cute to feel sick. Even though I just (sorta, kinda, virtually) met you, I'm glad you're doing better!

Tadpole said...

Motch - I can't WAIT to try them!

Ike - I'm feeling great, thanks!

Belly - I just visited your site; you're cool! Massah LOVES your name, too! Thanks for stopping by :-)