Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just little ole me

Howdy-ho, my friends! Nothing's really happening, but since I've updated more frequently than usual for the past week or so I wanted to update again today to keep up some semblance of regularity. I did meet a new friend through little Miss Paris Rain - Stanislaw! He eats raw meat (hence the name of his blog, the bragger) and that makes me somewhat jealous, but he also loves baby carrots... so I can't help but admire him. He also reminds me of Sadie (for those who remember her) and he has a sibling he likes to annoy, so we're cool. And now for some closing pictures of me taken this morning as I was trying to wake up Massah-in-law (please notice the angelic glow about me in some of them - I don't know why she was annoyed)!











11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tad!
Since my mom and me sleep in the same bed, we'd love to be wake up by you every morning!
How she can be mad at you??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Whoo, we had alot of reading to do to get caught up! We are glad to see you back! We haven't done alot of blogging lately either. Our Mom needs to get off the stick!
She said to tell you that you look sweet in the morning!
Ozzie & Rocky

MJ's doghouse said...

you are soooooooooo beautiufl sir tadpole....so angelic...and sitting nice with fig...what a good big boy....

Moco said...

Who would not want to wake up to you? There must be something wrong in that house if this is not so.

Amber-Mae said...

Those pictures are nice. You looks like you both have gotten along together again...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Taddy...
That last picture of you and Figgy is just the bestest!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Stanislaw said...

Hey Tadpole,
Thanks for the shout-out there. Sadie looks like an awesome spaniel and I know she's somewhere across that bridge playing with my lost puppy brother, Wile E. (http://ieatrawmeat.blogspot.com/2008/04/raw-food-diet-day-thinking-back-to-day.html)

What a wonderful way to wake up the folks! Now if only I could figure out how to escape my crate in the morning I could wake them oh-so gently with a 20-lb cocker spaniel body slam...

Stanislaw

Mack said...

Isn't Stanislaw a cool dude?

I just hope he and Paris don't wind up eloping!

I really think that is a great picture of you and Fig! I'm glad you two made up!

2shibas said...

Who could possibly be annoyed when greeted by that beautiful, juicy nose?!?!?!

We're shocked, really. We thought better of Massah-in-Law.

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

Joe Stains said...

Fig doesn't look so impressed either!

Petra said...

You two are clowns.