I've been taggered by the Tanner! Sometimes I'm a little bit confused when I read his posts, just because he's so full of exuberance and passion and bad words and YELLING! But I'm going to give it a shot.
1) Something about animals...?! Is it what animal would you be? Or what animal would you like to be? I'm going with the former - and saying a lion. That way I would be KING OF THE JUNGLE and everyone would know how manly I am without me having to verbally convince them of the fact. That would be GREAT.
2) Most favoritest song. This is difficult. I've been known to be afraid of music. In my defense, though, you never know where it's coming from or when it's going to stop or when it's going to burst out really loud and it's just a little bit frightening. Especially in cars. But. Back to the question. I'm going to say any NFL theme music. That means Massah is going to sit down on the couch for a few hours and I get to sit on her lap!!! My favorite!
3) Where would I live if I could choose anywhere in the world?! Oh my! I would choose next to Massah and Mean Sister Fig. And Massah would probably say New York City and Fig would probably say on her very own island where she could be dictator over a whole bunch of little doggies and spend her day bossing them around to feed into her superiority complex. So if the state of New York would sell Manhattan Island to Fig and all the homeless dogs 15 pounds or less could come live with us, we'd be set!
4) Famous movie star or personality.... I'd like to be Fabio! He takes all sorts of masculine pictures and I see the ladies swooning over him and I think I'd like that. And he has long hair on his head like me. I'm not sure if he has any chest hair though, and I'd really like to keep mine if at all possible. Massha won't let me put a picture of him up on my blog, so click here to see him.
5) I don't know what this question is. It might be "what job would you like?" which I don't really want to talk about because I still haven't gotten over the horrible way I was treated at my last training job. Maybe the question is "whose spokes-person would you like to be?" and to that I would say the BABY CARROTS SPOKESMAN!!! because they are my favorite and I could eat them all day long but Massah won't let me because my pancreas hasn't been angry at me for a long time and she wants to keep it happy.
And now I'm going to tag my BFF Lola Sprout Beyonce, Peanut, and little ChaChi! You're it it it!