Hi, all! I'm posting my WALLY interview questions and my POPPY interview questions on this post. I can't find their pee-mail addresses, so I'm doing it this way! First is Wally's, in which I included a question for Ethel so she doesn't feel left out:
1) ETHEL, what do you think about all day long? Clue us in on what goes on in that frantic little mind of yours!
2) WALLY, are you lobbying to get "Corgador" accepted by the AKC? Describe what the breed standard would be.
3) WALLY, you coin many terms that we lesser dogs adopt into our everyday language (meatables, wallymelon, etc). What's it like to be such an important DWB cultural leader?
4) WALLY, we all know how much you love your foodables. What's the worst foodable your Ma Ape could make you eat? (hypothetically, of course - we know she could never MAKE you do anything....)
5) WALLY, your sissy Ethel occasionally has a slightly manic aura about her in pictures. Are you ever frightened of her unpredictability and slightly bizarre behaviors?
And now for POPPY'S questions! First I have an introductory question that may or may not count as one of the 5... it depends on her answer.
INTRO question) Do you think I'm cute? If yes, please explain. If no, please pretend I didn't ask that. Okay, that was just a practice one, but I still want you to answer it but only if your answer is YES. But now on to the REAL ones:
1) Please tell us why, in your opinion, the CUBS are better than the San Francisco Giants. And are you bitterly disappointed that they are not in the play-offs and the CUBS are?
2) What's it like going to the beach? Do you ever go in the water?! Do you get to ride your bike there?
3) If you were forced to get rid of ALL your toys except one, due to some catastrophic event in the lives of all doggins world wide, which toy would you keep?
4) What do you do to entertain youself when your mom and dad aren't home?
5) What one thing would you change to make the world more dog-friendly? (I know that's pretty open-ended, but interpret it any way you want and go for it!)
NOW if anyone else wants to be interview by me (Amber Mae!) please email me at email@example.com. That way I won't have to keep taking up blog space to post questions. :-)