1) By now we've all heard about you starting a new job. That's very exciting. Can you tell us what you will be doing? Did you have to go to school get this job? What are your long-term career goals? Oh, and does it bother you that Fig doesn't have to work?
2) There seems to be a 'love - hate' relationship with you and Fig. I mean, you call her 'Mean Sister Fig'...is that all just for show or is there serious dis-harmony in your household? Tell us about your relationship with Fig.
3) How has your angry pancreas been doing these days? Does it bother you that you can only eat certain things? For those pups out there suffering from the same condition, tell us a little bit about what types of snackies you can eat and do you feel that your condition sidelines you in anyway.
4) Do you have any hobbies? What do you do in your spare time?
My spare time… hmmm…. I eat a lot of furniture. I pretend that I see things out the window and scream so loud that Massah jumps and yells at me. I throw all my toys up in the air. I run really, really fast! I make Fig chase me by pouncing at her. I play tug-o-war with tennis balls. I chase my tail. I beg to sit in people’s laps. I jump up HIGH in the air. I squeak toys as loud as I can. I bite Fig’s armpits. I try to run out the door when someone opens it so I can grab some poo in the yard and eat it. I cuddle up under blankets. I stick my tongue up people’s noses. I lick my food bowl over and over again, hoping that I somehow managed to miss a piece or two the first 237 time I licked it out. I make pee-pee in secret hiding places in the house. And by that time my day’s about over!
5) You and Lola (Sprout Beyonce) are quite a team. Now I know you are just BFF, but is there something more going on? Do you want there to be or is there some other special DWB girl out there? Inquiring minds want to know!
My BFF Lola Sprout Beyonce and I are Best Friends Forever! We would never do anything to compromise our BFF status. I must admit she is exceptionally beautiful, and at first I thought I might fall in love with her accidentally because she’s just so awesome, but we’ve been BFF’s for a while now and I wouldn’t change a thing. I have to be honest… there are a select few DWB gals that I’m quite taken with! But I’m too shy (and Massah says I’m still pretty young) so I’m just admiring from the sidelines, so to speak. Besides, I’m starting a new job soon and I don’t know how much time I’ll have; I’ll probably be exhausted when I get home and it wouldn’t be fair to get involved with a special lady at this point in my life. I’ve thought about getting a little black book to keep track of all my prospects, but Massah says that is not a gentlemanly way to go about it. *shrug*
If you've made it to the end, THANKS! That was fun!
If YOU'D like to be interviewed, let me know! Here are the rules:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.